Monday, July 7, 2014

My (big) Baby

He's just so cute and he's growing up so fast. He makes my momma heart swell with love and pride so many times a day. 


He was mad because he just couldn't reach that truck. He could have crawled there, but he didn't quite know that yet. 


Everything was quiet when I was making breakfast the other morning. I found all three of them in a big cuddle. 


He looks like his big cousin, Cody, sometimes.

He hates his life jacket. 





He is cute from behind, too. 

And he can make funny faces. 

And he likes to chew on stuff. 

And it's time to put his mommy to bed. 

5 comments:

  1. He's such a cutie. :) I like seeing him in Camps old clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Two in one day! Love that little guy. You on a roll girl, with the blog thing. Great fun too. Keep it coming...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids....do they make them any cuter?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a picture with every comment...but I guess you missed the last picture!! :-)

    ReplyDelete