Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Rest Of The Trip

We left Mississippi Tuesday morning. Today is Sunday. Tomorrow we are planning to GO HOME!!
Tuesday we traveled to Tullahoma, Tennessee. The next morning Jay dropped me and the kids off at Joy's house. We did what we used to do back when we were neighbors. We took a walk out in God's fresh air. They have goats. And bikes. And then we had lunch, took a few pictures, and hit the road again.




Wednesday we traveled to Medford, Wisconsin. The next morning we had breakfast with my brother, Eric. And then we traveled northwest to see my cousin, Lovina and her family over lunch. My aunt brought spring treats over for the kids.



In the afternoon we headed north to come here to Arla's house. On the way we went past the road and the house where I was a little girl. Things change, but not too much. I don't miss it, but I still feel fond of it.


Here at Arla's we've been doing a lot of this:

We took a walk in the melting snow yesterday.




Arla has nice geraniums.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed following you on the rest of your trip. :) I LOVE the pictures of the water reflecting the trees...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww April, you traveled by my house on the way. :( Not sure of the route you took but I am guessing you were with in a 1/2 mile. Glad you had a good trip. ~VaLita

    ReplyDelete