Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturday Morning Small Pleasures

Olivia used up my soap. Shilah gave us some homemade bar soap this spring. I liked it of course. Jay didn't like the tea tree oil in it, but he liked the way it made his skin feel. So the lady at Farmers Market gained a customer with her patchouli scented handmade soap. Well actually she gained three customers. I'm always up for a little pampering, so if Jay is approving I won't have qualms about $5.00 -a -bar barsoap. And little Miss Olivia jumped on the bandwagon too. My bar of soap disappeared very quickly this time because I couldn't seem to keep that bar out of her little hands. This morning's fun was a beautiful fall sunshine and blue sky. (Yes, some people did get frost last night.) The soap, and a yogurt smoothie, and six locally grown tulip bulbs, all purchased at ths Farmers Market.

2 comments: