Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Goodness

The month of April brought new growth (and work) in the gardens.
My birthday is in April. The bouquet of tulips and the tiered dessert platter are birthday gifts.
We got some chicks. Light Brahmas as layers.  Olivia is in love with the chicks.  She will spend as long as we allow, cuddling them and rocking them to sleep. Yes, they do go to sleep. :)
The 29th was our 7th wedding anniversary.  We left the girls with Shilah and her family and went to Sandpoint overnight. We came home with Goodwill treasures, a kiddie pool, and a flat of herbs. We bought herbs for landscaping, because the deer don't care for culinary herbs. That'll be the day when they go gourmet! I really hope they never do.
The picture of the girls was taken at Grandma's.








3 comments:

  1. I love your wabi-sabi word. Very nice. And what's with posting two posts at the same time? Nice pictures of April and Livvy,too. You're my favorite MennoHippy and that's a compliment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MmennoHippy. I like that. So true. I love the pictures os the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with that cake plate!! Love the post!

    ReplyDelete